Personalized Risk Assessment/ Third Party Review
This service is by contract with any laboratory, clinic or testing company that seeks to provide access to Genetic Counselors for independent risk assessent to its patients.
Click to enlarge image(s)
Genetic Counseling Services will accept arrangement with laboratories, clinics, testing companies and other groups with which it has no other affiliations, contracts or relationships in the following categories:
- Cancer Risk Assessment and testing considerations
- Neurogenetic Testing Review
- Pediatric Testing Review
- This Service is also for individuals newly diagnosed with cancer, Neurologic, Cardiac and other conditions. Whether you or other family members have already had some genetic testing for the issue of concern or not, Personalized Risk Assessment can help with decisions about genetic testing, future screening, surgery, medical management and general healthcare.
- Personalized Genetic Counseling is also appropriate for clients whose concerns fall within other broad categories of concern, which are undiagnosed, and which may require investigation before any testing is done.
- Both client and physician will receive a note with summary of discussion, outlining risk assessment information and professional guidelines.